Saturday 14 September 2019

New Harvard arrives at Tauranga

Recently Tauranga received a new resident in the shape of Harvard 3 ZK-ENE which arrived last week from its former owners at Ashburton in the South Island.That brings 2 harvards residing here at Tauranga.

David Williams operates ZK-ENC from Classic flyers and i believe ENE will end up at Classic flyers but as yet unsure who is the new operator?



ZK-ENE Harvard seen parked up outside of classic flyers hangar a day after arriving from Ashburton.A welcome addition.




Tauranga,s second resident Harvard.ZK-ENC owned by Dave Williams


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always wondered where Harvard ZK-ENE ended up. She has a little bit of history from her days at Ardmore. How do I post photos here? Or can I e-mail them to you?

Planecrazy4 said...

Derek William's owns zk enc and currently ene has share for sale on trade me which states the aircraft will spend time at both Tauranga and Gisborne

Mark Pattenden said...

You can email those pixs to me at my blog email address pattenden35@gmail.com.Thank you Unknown